|350+ Spilled Photos|
- Use PhotoSpills software
- Select Matrix spill from the main menu
Choose Portrait for Poster Orientation
- Choose Both for Photo Orientation
- Set all the Borders to 50 or less
- Set the Gaps to 4
- Set the Rows to 22
(Columns should be set to 19 automatically. If not,
set the value manually)
- Check both boxes under Shake the Design
- Click on Ok
- Select the photos to be used in the collage
- Customize the background color, frames, etc.
- Click on the Spill button
The 22 x 19 matrix allows for 418 portrait photos.
Since, Both is selected, the software will use two of those portrait spots for one
So there is no way to know for sure how many actual photos will be used.
But it will be a LOT.